Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tomb Raider...The Prequel?

Howdy people!

...Yes I've still been consumed daily by the wonderful game known as 'Red Dead Redemption' which I have recently completed! Seriously great game, but that's for a future blog...maybe once I've got platinum trophy.

Back to today's topic!

Yes people we are going back in time to discover how Lady Lara Croft became the kick ass heroine she is today.

To be honest my first though was something like ' if it's the Lara when she first started out, won't she have less abilities and skills and be harder to control as she is still learning?'

On the bright side at least we have a better reason to blame her for not grabbing the edge when we don't "jump straight".

So a younger Lara means a new look!

And here it is! Please welcome Hilary Swa...I mean... Lara Croft!


Yes people this is our new Lara.

I'll admit she does look younger, but with our advancements in technology and more 3D looks, it's a little hard to see her 'morph' into older Lara with time.

Anyways check out http://tombraider.com/ look at the concept art which looks pretty freaking amazing and leave me a comment in the shoutbox about what you think!

Laters for now people!

No comments:

Post a Comment